View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:59 PM   #168
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
I can particularly recommend the Garry Disher series (Australian).

Their other imprints are good, too.
How have I not heard of Gary Disher before that's darn unpatriotic of me thank you

Thanks for posting the poisoned press freebies they have become so regular that I've gotten in the habbit of checking the itunes store for them. FYI for those that don't know if you type Poisoned Pen in the search box of the itunes store and select books it will show you all of their titles the free ones are usually listed first
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote