View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #36542
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
It was a long day today. Since the fire my father put the bookkeeping for the store on the backburner, but it really needed to be done. So today I was on my own in the store. Luckily it wasn't busy, until 2pm I was busy checking, tagging and putting away to big shipments that came in earlier this week, after that I read between customers (managed to read 200 pages of Merrily Watkins #10). On Thursday we're also open between 7pm and 9pm, I hate having to rush with eating so I ordered taco's after 9pm.

Tomorrow I expect I'll be on my own most of the day and I think it will be busier than today since the weather won't be as nice.

Now off to bed and watch an episode of Time Team or something to wind down.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote