View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 07:13 AM   #14
SBT
Fanatic
SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-t1, tablet, Nook Simple, assorted kindles, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyGrumpy View Post
@SBT, I wanted to try your step-through, but the Internet Explorer v9, which I am locked into using, doesn't have the option to open an archive.org reader page in a new tab, the option is grayed out. It only allows Save Picture As, Email, Print, etc. What browser are you using?
What an odd behaviour for a browser... Both Firefox and Chrome permits it on Linux and Windows. I expect it works with Opera, and on OSX too.
If you are utterly stuck with IE, you can right-click, and select 'Properties', that'll list the image link and more.
SBT is offline   Reply With Quote