View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:24 PM   #524
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
okay somebody hold me back from going over the deep end because i am going to cry

i got my replacement and it has MORE white pixels than the first. they are all coming from the same facility, same batch number, what do i expect? i'm ready to return all three and just be done with this. it is beyond frustrating.
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote