View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:41 AM   #100
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Gaudy Night by Dorothy L Sayers, one of the Lord Peter (and Harriet) Wimsey books, is $1.99 as the Kindle Deal of the Day today, Jan 29.

This is already posted in arcadata's affiliate thread, but I wanted to post it here too, since some mystery-loving folks might not read both threads. If you want to give arcadata the referral bonus, which I did, since I apppreciate her/his thread, the post about it is here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2401465

If you don't want to give the referral to arcadata, you can just go directly to the Kindle Deal of the Day.

BTW, is anyone else as puzzled/annoyed as I am that the Kindle Daily Deals have had romance, sci-fi, and kids special sections for some time now, but no mystery special section - just mixing the occasional mystery into their "normal" section. (And also no non-fiction special section, which is the other "category" I read, so totally bummed...)
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote