View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #78
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Would you believe I've broken two netbooks' keyboards in three years? My eeePC 701 has a broken P key, and my Acer Aspire One has several broken ones. The real shame was the loss of the AAO; I don't think I've ever filled its 8-gig SSD, even when using a medium- end Linux distro and a ton of apps and music.
You can get parts cheap on ebay or have them fix it for you. That is the kind of thing they do so they can resell.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote