View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:09 AM   #11
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Many Fire users complained about recommendations on the home screen, so Amazon is making them optional:

Quote:
We wanted to let you know that in the coming weeks, free software updates will be coming to Kindle Fire HD and the latest generation Kindle Fire. These software updates will include Kindle FreeTime, a tablet experience just for kids allowing parents to set daily screen time limits, and give access to appropriate content for each child. We're also adding a setting to let customers control whether or not personalized recommendations appear below the carousel on the device homepage. In addition, customers will be able to set their device default language to one of six languages, including English (US), English (UK), German, French, Italian, and Spanish. These updates will be delivered automatically to your Kindle Fire.
I'm just hoping that we actually do get a cover view for user content and not just another storefront.

Last edited by JoHunt; 09-27-2012 at 04:15 AM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote