View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 01:22 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Only two temptations? Let me add a third. I wonder if we could keep this up for forty days and forty nights?

Clue:
Spoiler:
Consider what would happen if there were just two prisoners, one with green ink and one with blue ink...
oh yes, you are the devil ! come here you, i want to put a little spot of ink on your forehead. then just go right through that door, please. no not the one you came in through. that one over there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I vote we solve this puzzle with a prison riot that kills the governor and frees all the inmates. Conducted logically of course.

Does this give any indication how out of ideas I am on this one?
actually that is starting to sound good to me too. but i'm going to try to figure out how that clue is supposed to be of any help at all to me first.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote