View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:37 PM   #120
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1010 View Post
However, if I had to choose between this and the Jetbook, I'd choose the COOL-ER. I like the design of the Cool-er ALOT better than the Jetbook (which is really ugly and cheap looking, in my opinion).
I didn't test COOL-ER yet but I can say that jetBook looks very nice and solid(not only for me).
Only people who never touch jetBook can say that jetBook is ugly and cheap. It is very wrong statement.

The opinion about jetBook written by person who tested it:
the hardware is just solid. Even though the case is all plastic, it has a thick, industrial-like feel to it. Not any part of it feels cheap or flimsy. The casing has a pebbled finish, so it's not likely to easily slip out of the hand. All of the buttons feel solid and do not wobble.
Full review available here:
http://ebooktest.blogspot.com/2008/1...ook-ebook.html
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote