View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
can sigil convert html entities to regular punctuation?

I've been looking for an easy way to compose a novel and then seamlessly transfer it to Sigil for the end processing. The best thing I've come up so far is Libre Office (File-->New-->HTML document) and then taking the .html to Sigil. But in Sigil a lot of the punctuation marks show up as html entities. (Which is difficult for me to deal with.) Is there any way that once I'm in Sigil I can convert those html entities (see screenshot) back into regular punctuation marks? Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sigil.PNG
Views:	308
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	107374  
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote