View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #4
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
According to Amazon's information page, http://www.amazon.com/gp/video/ontv/...bile%20Devices, Amazon Instant Video (AIV) is only available on the Kindle Fire (all versions), the iPad (all versions) and iPad mini. It's not available for any other tablet.

My daughter can watch AIVs to her first generation Fire, but I cannot do the same on my GTab7+.

The same holds true for the lending library.
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote