View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 04:27 AM   #8
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.culloch View Post
Agree with you I use the vox for night time reading and comics, can't fault it. But the disatisfaction arose when kobo gave us access to google playstore on an underpowered device that has been optimised (so kobo say) for reading. Why move away from an idea that everyone understood and was fairly happy with.

I have made my mind up and will dump the vox and use the nexus with kobo app.
The dissatisfaction arose before then, before complained and whinged that the Vox did not have access to the play store.

The play store was then added and people still whinge

But as most of us know that have been reading the kobo forum for a while, whatever kobo do it is wrong
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote