View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 08:44 AM   #12
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
An Irishman walks into a bar and orders three pints of Guinness. The publican draws the three and sets them on the table in front of the Irishman who proceeds to down them one after the other.

This goes on for several nights. Then, one evening, when the Irishman walks in and again orders three pints, the publican says, "Look mate, I can draw you one pint at a time then each will be fresh with a proper head for you"

At first the Irishman is confused but then gets it and says, "No, you see it's me two brothers. We made a solemn vow that, we we separated; you see one went to America and one went to Australia while I stayed here in Ireland. Anyway, we vowed that each night we'd all drink a symbolic pint together"

"Ah", sighed the publican, "That's lovely and so it is. And, sir, I'll be drawing your three pints for you straight away"

This goes on for several months. Then one night the Irishman comes in and, to the publican's shock, only orders two pints. The publican sadly brings the two pints to the table then says, "Sir, let me be the first to offer my condolences over the death of one of your brothers"

The Irishman is confused over this then gets it and says"Oh no, you don't understand. Me brothers are both fine; I just quit drinking meself"

Last edited by MickeyC; 07-20-2008 at 08:46 AM.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote