View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 11:53 AM   #3
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
I have the Xoom 4G and would NOT want to be without it! I purchased it on launch day last February and have not enjoyed, or depended upon, a device more. (and I've got loads of gadgets).

That said, I pre-ordered the Fire when it was announced and waffled over my decision -- until it arrived and I had some time to use it. It's a keeper. They are both very different devices and have their uses. Many have already compared the pros and cons here. I find the Fire to be a great little device used for quick web surfing, email, video streaming and reading but it will never take the place of my Xoom or any full-sized/featured Android tablet.

Only you know what your needs/requirements are.

BTW, attempting to compare the Fire and its OS to that of Honeycomb & the Xoom is pointless.

Last edited by Skydog; 12-05-2011 at 04:14 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote