View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #13
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
It's not even December yet so there's plenty of time to shop, with Amazon Prime I don't need to start 'til a week or so before hand.
My daughter (12) has been talking about her Christmas list. Her dad said "Why are you talking about what you want for Christmas in July?" Sydney said, "Because Mom does her shopping early, I bet she already has presents for me." Both my husband and my daugher looked at me, and I had to admit I had two. But they didn't come from Amazon.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote