View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #15
Pangolin
Pangolin
Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 2
SteveT - It is irritating. After a huuuuuge hassle I managed to get the reader and ADE up and running (uk purchase, on a mac). I finally managed to buy a book, have it load into ADE and transfer it over to the Sony library and then onto the reader.

But I can't do a thing with library books which is a real disappointment. They load onto ADE (on the PC at work, on the Mac the programme is useless - I'm a Calibre girl) but there's no way I can get them into the Sony library and over onto the reader.
Not much help from anyone at Adobe none at all from Sony. Grrrrrrr

I wouldn't mind so much but both Sony and Adobe keep saying their programmes are completely compat with MAC, not so, not so...
Pangolin is offline   Reply With Quote