Thread: Got my K3 WI-FI
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 11:52 AM   #13
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvkemp View Post
My only issue is that the 5 way switch is too close to the back switch.
This has been commented on in a few places. I also struggled a bit the first couple of days. I actually think this is just a bit of training. If you've every used a Blackberry, it takes a bit of time to "get it" and get your thumbs to "get it". Certainly after 19 days usage, I've long since adapted fully to the new Kindle navigation tool. It makes the teeny joy stick of the Kindle 2 seem like ancient history.

Oh, and a belated hug to TheDeciderBoy!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote