Thread: Got my K3 WI-FI
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Smile Got my K3 WI-FI

I recieved my K3 this afternoon an my wife put it on charge. When I go home I inspected it and it looks great and no rattles. First things first I had downloaded the update and placed it on my k3 and updated it.
After that I registered and and connected it to my WIFI network with no issues. Then it was time for snyc and downloading my books. I have lots of free books that I got from Amazon and have been reading them on my netbook using kindle for pc.
The screen is wonderful. I will be checking it out and will give updates later.

For now I am a happy camper.

Chuck
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote