View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 05:51 PM   #8
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
I think a PW2 is a fine device, but not very well suited for OP.

- No buttons so not great in the plastic baggie scenario.
- Amazon store was stated to be unsuitable
- Will feel large and heavy for someone used to a 350

I don't know if Sony's T3 is still available in Europe, but that is close. It has a 6" screen, but the overall device is small and light (though plastic). Wifi, epub, pdf, dictionary support with buttons.

It doesn't have a light, but lighted covers are available (I've never seen one used in real life though)

You could also possibly go with Kobo's Glo or Aura. They support epub and dictionaries and have built in lights. No buttons, but depending on the exact plastic bag you use, you might still be able to swipe and touch the screen. They are roughly between the Sony and Kindle in size and weight.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote