View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:37 PM   #164
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
I don't remember. I don't remember learning to read or being read to. It's like I came out of the oven with books baked in.

I do remember when I was 10 or so my dad had a friend who ran a bookstore, so my dad was able to get some books on the cheap. I read, in short order: Three Kingdoms, Water Margins, HC Andersen's Fairy Tales, and Les Miserables. (I think they sold them by the kilos, lol) Basically, these were books approved by the govt that were not complete propaganda. Now I'm in the free USA and have access to pretty much everything, so what do I read? Mystery and horror. I wilt at anything over 400 pages. Yep, I'm getting dumber.

Last edited by Barty; 01-16-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote