View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:56 PM   #157
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
I come from a family of avid readers, so learning to read, and loving to read was natural. I first started reading at the age of 3. I remember being very bored and annoyed in kindergarten when the teacher was trying to introduce the alphabet by having us trace our fingers on felted letters on posterboard. The boredom continued in subsequent years as later teachers taught material that I and a few others already knew. I learned the mechanics of reading early on; tastes in reading are still a work in progress.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote