View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyproy View Post
Yeah, also have the same issue, though I'd originally pegged it to sideloaded book being one of the causes. Interestingly when I first upgraded to 2.0 from 1.9.17 speed was OK. It was only when I started creating shelves and adding books to them that things slowed down to a crawl, 5 Mins to get back to the home page.
How many shelves and how many books on them? My testing with 2.0.0 with a few shelves and lots of books on the shelves, showed it slowed down a lot. I believe that Kobo have put some work into fixing this for the next release.

Last edited by davidfor; 09-18-2012 at 10:00 PM. Reason: grammar
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote