View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 11:14 PM   #11
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I filled it out too and left many comments. I am very passionate about books and hope the publishers finally start to get the message. I even found that a few of the questions showed the biases some of the publishers have (for example assuming one is either buying ebooks or paper books---the question about bookstores being am example. Someone like me who buys ALL their fiction in e-form and ALL their non-fiction in print, I had trouble answering questions like that. Also, the question about whether certain things would reduce the amount of books I download without paying, if you are someone who has not/would not do this in the first place then it is an irrelevant question).

I did my best. I hope the comments were helpful and I hope they reach the publisher's ears Thanks for letting us know about your survey! Let us know how the talk goes.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote