View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #8
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Not just "for the trade"

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Is CES now open to the public? I was under the impression that only people affiliated with the industry in a professional capacity could attend?
Dear Phenomshel and all others:

CES has always billed itself as "for the trade only". This helps keep the millions of kids in Las Vegas from flooding the aisles. However... there is never a problem for anybody. I listed myself as a Sales Rep for a make believe company known as Integrated Blue at my home address for ten years. They do not check and do not want to check. Nobody will give you the slightest problem whatsoever. Make up any ficticious company name and use your home address. They will be overjoyed to have you. Declare yourself any title you want: like "phenom owner".

Registration starts normally in July and is free with the right code. I can give all of you the code at that time.

Do NOT let this worry anybody!

Last edited by Robertb; 03-30-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote