Thread: Accessories Received my Prodigy cover today
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 12:22 AM   #1
ratflinger
Enthusiast
ratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: K3, Touch, Paperwhite 3G
Received my Prodigy cover today

Got the pebble black & functionally there is nothing wrong with it. However after a couple of trips w/o said cover I've gotten used to the slim feel of the Kindle w/o any cover. It's light & easy to hold. Kindle in the cover feels bulky. I want some protection, but I'm not sure this is it.
ratflinger is offline   Reply With Quote