View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 07:53 AM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRIUSDARK View Post
HI for all i need help whit a strange problem in my k3 ,im trying to make a hard reset becouse i need to reinstall all the hacks and the k3 rest stop in the middle of the bar in the tree picture ,im trying to restart for many hours ,im desesperate to recover it ,i dont have any warranty .
i think its brick
HOW I MUST RECOVER IT ?
Usually i have in it the jailbreak ,fonts and screen savers and in the last update i put duokan and the resty of jailsbreak and work but when im trying to make a rest factory it stop and dont work please awnser and help me as soon as possible...
Sorry if my english its not good ,im from Spain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRIUSDARK
finally i put into a mode for use atk but i dont know how glop uses his img ,i downloaded the imgfrom the paste bin ,and i dont know which its the next step that i make please contac as soon as posible!!!!!
At this time, qlob is the only user that used ATK to recover his K3 with USB.

Previously, you needed to use the serial port, as shown in a youtube "kindle unbrick" video by seaniko7.

Both the seaniko7 video and the qlob "successful debricking" post are linked in the first post of the "simple debricking" sticky thread.

Also, you need to read hawhill's thread (which your member statistics show that you are viewing now).

I have not personally debricked a K3. Just wait a bit and somebody is sure to answer your questions. People have been busy here with non-MobileRead activities lately, so just be patient. Thanks.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote