View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #15
Nyoxi
Connoisseur
Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kindle Touch
Good news everyone! It looks like knc1 is able to supply us with the repository for packages (and more!) so this thing will have a place to live.

I'll start looking at the Openembeded to see what magick we can do with that.

Later next week I will prepare single installer for the overlay+opkg combo.

What is still in the alpha stage is the GTK+ frontend. I wasn't able to do any coding on that lately and I don't expect this will change much. Fortunatelly this isn't a pressing issue because I expect you pepole can handle console app. But if there's a C developer skilled in GTK+ feel free to give a helping hand.
Nyoxi is offline   Reply With Quote