Thread: Go Launcher Ex
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I use Go Launcher on my Archos 43 tablet, but it's not on my wife's Kindle Fire.

I am not very happy with Go Launcher, but it's the only launcher I could find which lets you categorize apps. What I really want on my device is something plain and simple, but category-based, like Palm's launcher.

There aren't apps on my wife's Fire, though, to justify Go Launcher. But on my Archos, I've got over 100 apps, and I need it.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote