View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #46
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8or View Post
I've become bothered by the fact that I've read little of "classic" western literature. So, I want 20% or 25% of my reading to be from the canon.
That's food for thought. I have always meant to try some westerns, and read Riders of the Purple Sage this year as part of one of the MR Book Club nominations. I think I'll add a couple for this year - any suggestions? I was thinking of some Louis L'amour, perhaps?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote