Thread: Sharing Help
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_f View Post
Hey bob thanx for your help so will her sister in law have to do anything other than give us her account details?
Is there two accounts we need to piggyback on then a sony connect and an adobe account?
sorry to be a pain!
can i still register the e reader in my wifes name?
I don't think she will need to do anything else no.

You can't use Sony Connect [store] in the UK. (I am assuming you are in the UK because you said "Kent".)

I'm not sure if you can register in a different name than you authorize to. But it might be possible. If you register to Sony first, then authorize to DE. Give it a try.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote