View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #24
Joan M
Did someone say Python?
Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
From what you've told us I'm fairly confident that much/most/all of your library is recoverable via a library rebuild, using what's in the current library folder (ie ~61,000 books)

Quote:
But first it would be really good if you could back up your Calibre library as it is now - just in case.

Quote:
Do you have another drive with enough free space for a backup - preferably not your system drive [C:]?
Yes.

Quote:
Do you do any backups, if so what software/procedures do you use?
No. For calibre, I assume I could copy and paste to another location or drive?

Quote:
From your previous posts appears that you have other data (~300GB), apart from your your Calibre Library on your E drive, - can you confirm that's true?
Yes. At present, ~218GB of other books (mostly PDFs) and a folder labeled DLLs (no clue what they're for). There was also 74 GB of videos which I moved to another disc.

Quote:
Have you had any problems reading and writing that data, and what would you do if you lost it?
1.) No problems that I'm aware of. 2.) I would feel bad.
Joan M is offline   Reply With Quote