View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 02:04 AM   #41
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
Not sure what else can hapen at start.sh... What is "allow_demo" and which "extkeyboard" might exist?
I actually do not think about changes done by the OS (don't think there are any) but by other similar "hacks".
I see. Well no matter. I just checked the script and now it just reverses that 'sed' command. That does make more sense in the end, regardless of whatever changes to that file might ever come. Good enough.

In all, I am just thrilled I was able to find this thread in the first place. It is amazing how much my battery has improved just because of this tweak. Also, it is pretty sad how much battery is used just to index 1000 books! :P
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote