View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #97
ReneAZ
eBookaholic
ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
One change I feel Overdrive should do is set all the library borrowing times to 7 days and let the users change that to 14 days. 21 day borrowing times should be eliminated. Way too long given what we'll be soon facing.
I agree! Phoenix Public Library just recently changed from 21 days to 14 days, and I don't have a problem at all with that. Easy to get a book read in 14 days (unless it's a real dog), especially since it's forcing me to only read one book at a time!!

Looking forward to reading library books on my Kindle! (Although I already read Mobipocket on it, I will have more of a selection).

Rene
ReneAZ is offline   Reply With Quote