Thread: Twain Project
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 10:27 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Yes, we can all be friends here, if we choose to be

Additionally, differing levels of maturity can also speak volumes.

Nate the Great - I offer you my apologies - again. (I see that you POSTED to where people can see your work! -- Let's have some more Twain / Clemens. [That's not an order; it's a strong desire!)

And Roy, I totally agree with you, when you write that "[T]he problem with these Forums is that the 70 percent of communication that is so important, (Body language, facial expression, tone of voice, etc) is lost."

Again, let's have some fun here!!!

Don

P.S.: Hey, -- here's a post for any enterprising BD HEADS on this forum: How (or can I) do a global change in BD? It's not really a global change, to be correct. I need to get rid of line numbers. I lack the HTML files, by the way.)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-13-2007 at 10:32 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote