View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 02:46 PM   #38
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by maidavale View Post
I cannot justify the cost of an iRex, especially since I get the feeling it will be outdated very quickly (and other issues I hear about on the forums, like iLiad's screen cracking easily)
FWIW, there have been fewer problems with that since they redesigned the case for the iLiad v2, and very few problems of cracked screens with the new DR. At least, as far as I can tell from the forums.

They're still expensive though. They haven't fixed that problem yet.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote