Thread: Touch Faulty Reader?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:13 AM   #19
LcLk
Aperture Test Subject
LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Good point.

Well mine did show some errors after the initial setup when I tried to download books onto it(both via wifi and usb). As many here have experienced it took forever to sync but finally it did load my first book. after the second book however the first one disappeared(I could still open it but no text appeared)
So I deleted all books and the sql database and re-synced. I don't think this caused it as a week later I had to factory reset and it was still acting the same way afterwards.

Can't really think of anything else which happened which I haven't already mentioned.

Anyway, I'm happy with my Kindle, no freezes yet, I love the screen rotate and the web browser is surprisingly useful considering it is controlled with a dpad :P
LcLk is offline   Reply With Quote