View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #56
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The bulk download didn't include the Secure Adobe ePubs. More surprisingly, it didn't include the Secure Mobipocket books. (although it did include 40 of my secure eReader ebooks). That may have been because I have the default format set to ePub. I'm trying it again with the format set to Kindle Compatible (Mobi).

No, still no secure Mobipocket files.

Oddly enough, downloaded Kindle compatible got me 851 Mobi files as compared to 870 ePub files. 20 ePubs didn't appear in the Mobi downloads, and 1 Mobi didn't appear in the ePubs. Weird. Especially as I thought I only had 846 multi-format ebooks!
My mobipockets downloaded. The ones that didn't may be the ones that expired that they replaced with Ereader - remember that? Even though expired they still show in the bookshelf.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote