View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:24 AM   #90
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
I bought the size 4 for a NookColor (which I use in portrait mode in its case). I believe the base and cover are an option for people who want multiple covers. I bought a regular cushion, but added (optional) embroidery.

You can e-mail the owner at the address on her site; she's very helpful about what size to order, etc. and gets back to you right away. It took less than a week from the time I started asking her questions to receiving my finished product.
Thanks! I will do that I only want it for the KF. Right now I use a throw pillow.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote