View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #311
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenn1 View Post
Thanks. Looks like a good deal.
It is very tempting. The cover retails for $49. I was in Coles yesterday, and they do have some of the generic Roots leather covers on sale as well. The envelope style leather sleeves were only $10. I imagine that Chapters and Indigo have the same prices. I just thought I'd mention it for those here looking for a cover, or who wouldn't mind a backup cover or sleeve.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote