View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #65
pepijndevos
Connoisseur
pepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle 4NT
I don't get on with ant. Your suggestion works for locating my SDK, but it doesn't take my KDK. Complains about UTF-8 characters in Marcus Mei?ner and missing log4j, Kindlet and more.

I downloaded the jar files from my Kindle, and modified the nblibraries.properties to reflect that I put them somewhere else and I have Kindlet 1.3

Code:
libs.KindleLibs.classpath=\
    ${base}/lib/Kindlet-1.3.jar:\
    ${base}/lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar:\
    ${base}/lib/xercesImpl.jar
I also tried passing -lib and -propertyfile to ant with no success. I'll try again tomorrow.

Last edited by pepijndevos; 10-07-2012 at 04:28 PM.
pepijndevos is offline   Reply With Quote