View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #25
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
You can turn on parental controls and disable the store. This removes the recommendations row. Just re-enable it when you want to buy something and the rest of the time, you've got your whole home screen for your things.
Awesome! I always shop from my computer and send to Kindle, so I already disabled the store on my K3 and haven't missed it!
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote