View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #58
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The overwhelming majority of people here at MR, certainly, remove DRM to allow them to freely read books on any device they wish to, not because they want to "share" them with 10,000 of their closest friends on the internet. Watermarking gives you that freedom to move books between devices.
True. At least watermark won't prevent you to read. Or buy a book if I don't have digital edition at hand.
But, I hate to see my book messed up with useleess text.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 09-30-2012 at 11:30 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote