View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #634
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Don't you love that anticipation of a book release? I have a few authors that I have read most everything they have written and I am awaiting more. At the moment I am looking forward to the release of David Weber's Star Kingdom series book 2 Fire Season. I know its described as a young adult book but I frequently like young adult books.
Looking forward to book releases is one of the reasons that I'm trying (not very successfully) to reduce my TBR to more manageable proportions.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote