View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #11
macminer
Connoisseur
macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 3, Lenovo Tab 4 8" (formerly many others)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Is there a Polish hand-writing recognition engine available for the GN? Or does it just use single character recognition. In the store he obviously showed me English recognition.
I can choose "Polish" as the input language for Samsung keyboard/handwriting or in S-Memo for "handwriting recognition". The Note also lets me choose single letter or word recognition both for Polish and English. But with Polish the results are miserable. It doesn't really seem to use Polish dictionary to check my input (even though there is a T9 Polish dictionary in the system).
macminer is offline   Reply With Quote