View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:07 PM   #60
cpegg
Enthusiast
cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O (first edition), Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
I could see a slight difference in contrast, but did not notice a lack of sharpness in the new reader.
That's promising. I would normally wait a while before adopting something new, since I'm not keen on paying for the privilege of being a guinea pig, but I'll be all over the new Nook as soon as it's out.

I often read in bed (with my Nook lit by a floor lamp with a flexible gooseneck) and my routine goes like this: shift position, yank lamp around for a while until it's just right. Read for a spell. Shift position, fight with lamp until it's perfectly adjusted. Lather, rinse, repeat. For hours, until I realize that if I don't get to sleep soon, I'll be a zombie at work the next day.

I'll keep my current NST and experiment with rooting.
cpegg is offline   Reply With Quote