View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 03:05 AM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
I am finding I have no time to sit and read of late

And it is really making me cranky. And here it is midnight again and I will get maybe, and I mean maybe 15-20mins of reading in before I can't stay awake anymore. I used to read for a couple hours or more a day. But anymore I just cannot find the time.

Just venting in frustration because I have access to more books then ever before in my life and not I have almost no time to read any of them. This just has to stop...I need my quiet reading time to get away from the noise and the world a couple hours/day...

Heck I am even a couple weeks behind on my NYT xword puzzles...

And tomorrow I am stuck with yard work all day and will be dead by the end of the day...maybe then I can read for an hour, after i am dead...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote