View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #1
alinvenice
alinvenice began at the beginning.

Device: nook
failed the epub check 100%. help! i'm too pretty to fail!

I have loaded this a few times but keep getting this message. Any ideas about how to fix this myself? I'd really appreciate it. My dashboard has a message saying my book failed the epub check 100%.

These are the error messages in the "Validating epub docs" window in the three press consulting page:

ERROR: adrift-how-discovering-i-was-switched-at-birth-changed-my-life-at-fifty.epub/tmp_2571a5caaa31e91b072d21b422e9a93b_QgeoWT.ch.fix ed.fc.tidied.stylehacked.xfixed_split_021.html(254 ): attribute "start" not allowed here; expected attribute "class", "dir", "id", "style", "title" or "xml:lang"

ERROR: adrift-how-discovering-i-was-switched-at-birth-changed-my-life-at-fifty.epub/tmp_2571a5caaa31e91b072d21b422e9a93b_QgeoWT.ch.fix ed.fc.tidied.stylehacked.xfixed_split_021.html(337 ): attribute "start" not allowed here; expected attribute "class", "dir", "id", "style", "title" or "xml:lang"
Check finished with warnings or errors!

I'm just trying to get my book up and going. i would really appreciate somebody telling me how to fix this problem.
Thanks. Al
alinvenice is offline   Reply With Quote