View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 01:20 AM   #13
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
If you cancel the current subscription (use up your codes, first), you should get the $6 offer to go right thru. I know it says it will convert, but it's a lie - you have to cancel an existing subscription before the $6 trial will work.
I was actually able to convert my existing account with no problem at all - except that I'm now getting emails based on the old account showing offers that I'm not entitled to since my account is a promotional one. I won't complain too loudly though, because when I emailed to ask them about it, they gave me a $10 credit for my trouble. Even when they can't seem to make things work, you can't get mad at their CS when they keep giving you free stuff!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote