View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 04:10 AM   #9
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizilla View Post
It's a pity. I recently added a Nook to my gadget collection and frankly it's not as nice as the Sony. Yes, it has wireless, but I had to turn it off to keep it from sucking down my battery. I could get used to not having the full touch screen, I think, but the touch area at the bottom is not as responsive as the Sony; you have to make quite an exaggerated thumb motion to make the page change.

I am forcing myself to read on it for a couple weeks, to give it a proper chance. And it's certainly acceptable - I still like eReading even with the Nook. But IMHO the current Sony readers are nicer.
My partner also started with the Nook and as you could not get into the hard page swipes. He ended by selling the Nook and getting a 950. He's much happier now with the Sony.
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote