View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #13
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
For future reference, you and your wife can share an Adobe account so that you can both read each other's books. Adobe will let you authorize six devices, so your computer and reader and her computer and reader would leave you with two remaining authorizations. Be careful with that whole authorizing/deathorizing routine. Once Adobe decides that you've authorized six devices, you have to talk to a human at Adobe and explain why you need more.
I now see that I didn't read Pegster's message about Adobe Digital Edition very carefully. In fact I didn't know what ADE was. Your message made me scratch my head and backtrack! Thanks, I think... and also to Pegster.

Boy how the publishing industry has complicated matters
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote